Ethos Audit — BUSD Paycheck
This Audit was conducted Ethos development teams. The following summarizes the details of the full Audit report provided to the client, the BUSD Paycheck project.
Overall audit result: POSITIVE
Ethos’ audit of the BUSD Paycheck smart contract has concluded with a POSITIVE result.
BUSD Paycheck team has produced a smart contract that adheres to the security measures known to reduce risks among known EVM/Solidity smart contract attack vectors.
For the full detailed audit, click here.
Ethos‘ audit of the BUSD Paycheck smart contract has concluded with a POSITIVE result. The initial review identified a number of non-critical issues and one informational issue. The remaining report includes all issues identified in the initial review, as well as the revised status post resolution by the team.
- The smart contract is a new variant of the ‘miner‘ meta that has been redesigned to incorporate auto-compounding mechanisms and a more streamlined user data structure
- Miners are not collected utilizing the traditional decay function utilized by other miners, but by a straight
- It allows users to deposit BUSD tokens into the contract, minimum of 10 BUSD and a maximum of 10000 BUSD once within a 7-day period
- Deposits are locked on deposit and redistributed to contract participants for 7 days until either a compound, withdrawal or deposit action is triggered by the user
- The rate of redistributions is 1.81% daily (or 12.7% weekly)
- There is a referral bonus distributed to referrers of approximately 5%
- There is an 7% dev fee applied on all deposits and withdrawals (5% dev fee and 2% back to TVL)
- Value locked within the contract cannot be manually removed by the owner
- The contract cannot be closed or shut off at any point after deployment
To conclude, this smart contract functions as it is designed. It is not ruggable by the owner or any other entities through attack vectors currently known in the EVM community.
About BUSD Paycheck
This is an experiment created by an anonymous DeFi experienced team. Inspired by the 6/1 strategy where you compound your daily rewards once a day for 6 days and collect your rewards on the 7th day at a rate of 8% per day maximum daily rewards. On the 7th day, you would collect your pending rewards which would equal 12.7% ROI of your total deposits. This auto miner will save you time and gas fees and earn you the maximum weekly rewards every week. The purpose of the experiment is for a profitable self-sustaining project run by the people. The project will end if and when the people no longer take part in the experiment. This is the purest form of a fair launch giving every participant an equal place within the project. The project is Audited and verified to ensure its authenticity. Once the project is launched it is irreversible and out of the hands of the developers.
Ethos is a a wholistic crypto services organization which specializes in bringing additional security to the crypto space by applying a proven and standardized approach to token and platform smart contract auditing.
Ethos’ team of experienced developers bring decades of development and code auditing history from the traditional software development world.
The code review conducted for Ethos audits follow the following structure:
- Review of specifications, documentation to assess smart contract functionality
- Manual, line-by-line review of code
- Code’s adherence to functionality as presented by documentation
- Automated tool-driven review of smart contract functionality
- Assess adherence to best practices
- Provide actionable recommendations