This Audit was conducted Ethos development teams. The following summarizes the details of the full Audit report provided to the client, the BSCJungle project.
Overall audit result: POSITIVE
Ethos’ audit of the BSCJungle smart contract has concluded with a POSITIVE result.
BSC jungle team has produced a smart contract that adheres to the security measures known to reduce risks among known EVM/Solidity smart contract attack vectors.
For the full detailed audit report, click here.
Ethos‘ audit of the BSCJungle smart contract has concluded with a PASSING result, meaning the contract is largely safe from external threats. The initial review identified a number of informational issues and no risk issues. The remaining report includes all issues identified in the initial review, as well as the revised status post resolution by the team where applicable.
- The smart contract is a variant of the ‘miner‘ meta, however, it contains several advancements and modifications
- It allows users to deposit BUSD tokens into the contract which are time-locked on deposit and redistributed to users over time
- The rate of redistributions depends on the length of time that funds are kept in the contract and varies based on the rate of increase of total value locked
- There are various levels of referral bonuses
- There is an 10% fee applied to deposits, 5% going to marketing wallet and 5% taken as a dev fee
- The contract cannot be closed or shut off at any point after deployment
To conclude, this smart contract does what it is designed to and does not contain any backdoors or owner privileges allowing the contract owner to unexpectedly stop or drain the contract.
BSCJungle is a redefined version of the miner meta built on the BSC. It’s dapp allows users to deposit value and lock in for a specific period of time, and withdraw rewards over time. It’s distribution model is dynamic based on the length of time funds are locked in for, and it provides multiple tiers of referral bonuses.
Ethos is a a wholistic crypto services organization which specializes in bringing additional security to the crypto space by applying a proven and standardized approach to token and platform smart contract auditing.
Ethos’ team of experienced developers bring decades of development and code auditing history from the traditional software development world.
The code review conducted for Ethos audits follow the following structure:
- Review of specifications, documentation to assess smart contract functionality
- Manual, line-by-line review of code
- Code’s adherence to functionality as presented by documentation
- Automated tool-driven review of smart contract functionality
- Assess adherence to best practices
- Provide actionable recommendations