Ethos Audit — Aping DRIP
This Audit was conducted Ethos development teams. The following summarizes the details of the full Audit report provided to the client, the Aping DRIP project.
Overall audit result: POSITIVE
Ethos’ audit of the Aping DRIP smart contract has concluded with a POSITIVE result.
Aping DRIP team has produced a smart contract that adheres to the security measures known to reduce risks among known EVM/Solidity smart contract attack vectors.
For the full detailed audit, click here.
Ethos‘ audit of the ApingDRIP smart contract has concluded with a POSITIVE result. The initial review identified a number of non-critical issues and one informational issue. The remaining report includes all issues identified in the initial review, as well as the revised status post resolution by the team.
- The smart contract is a variant of the ‘miner‘ meta
- It allows users to deposit DRIP-BUSD Pancakeswap LP tokens into the contract
- Deposits are locked on deposit and redistributed to contract participants over time
- The rate of redistributions approximately 6% daily and varies based on the rate of increase of total value locked
- There is a referral bonus distributed to referrers of approximately 6.25%
- There is an 6% dev fee applied on all deposits and withdrawals
- Value locked within the contract cannot be manually removed by the owner
- The contract cannot be closed or shut off at any point after deployment
To conclude, this smart contract functions as it is designed. It is not ruggable by the owner or any other entities through attack vectors currently known in the EVM community.
About Aping DRIP
Aping DRIP is a rich DRIP/BUSD mine where the DRIP/BUSD riches are endless. DRIP Masters hire the most powerful APE mobs to break through the grounds with brute force for relentless returns.
Ethos is a a wholistic crypto services organization which specializes in bringing additional security to the crypto space by applying a proven and standardized approach to token and platform smart contract auditing.
Ethos’ team of experienced developers bring decades of development and code auditing history from the traditional software development world.
The code review conducted for Ethos audits follow the following structure:
- Review of specifications, documentation to assess smart contract functionality
- Manual, line-by-line review of code
- Code’s adherence to functionality as presented by documentation
- Automated tool-driven review of smart contract functionality
- Assess adherence to best practices
- Provide actionable recommendations