This Audit was conducted Ethos development teams. The following summarizes the details of the full Audit report provided to the client, the Aping AVAX project.
Overall audit result: PASS
Ethos’ audit of the Aping AVAX smart contract has concluded with a PASSING result.
Aping AVAX team has produced a smart contract that adheres to the security measures known to reduce risks among known EVM/Solidity smart contract attack vectors.
For the full detailed audit, click here.
Ethos‘ audit of the Aping AVAX smart contract has concluded with a PASSING result. The initial review identified a number of non-critical issues. The remaining report includes all issues identified in the initial review, as well as the revised status post resolution by the team.
- The smart contract is a variant of the ‘miner‘ meta
- It allows users to deposit network native tokens into the contract
- Deposits are locked on deposit and redistributed to users over time
- The rate of redistributions approximately 8% daily and varies based on the rate of increase of total value locked
- There is a referral bonus distributed to referrers of approximately 12.5%, although the website states an 8% referral bonus
- There is an 8% dev fee applied on all deposits and withdrawals
- Of the 8% withdrawal fee, 3% is paid by the user and 5% is paid by the pool
- Value locked within the contract cannot be manually removed by the owner
- The contract cannot be closed or shut off at any point after deployment
To conclude, this smart contract functions as it is designed. It is not ruggable by the owner or any other entities through attack vectors currently known in the EVM community.
About Aping AVAX
Aping AVAX is a rich AVAX mine where the AVAX riches are endless. AVAX Masters hire the most powerful APE mobs to brake through the grounds of the mines with brute force for relentless returns.
Ethos is a a wholistic crypto services organization which specializes in bringing additional security to the crypto space by applying a proven and standardized approach to token and platform smart contract auditing.
Ethos’ team of experienced developers bring decades of development and code auditing history from the traditional software development world.
The code review conducted for Ethos audits follow the following structure:
- Review of specifications, documentation to assess smart contract functionality
- Manual, line-by-line review of code
- Code’s adherence to functionality as presented by documentation
- Automated tool-driven review of smart contract functionality
- Assess adherence to best practices
- Provide actionable recommendations